- Contact details: information that allows us to contact you directly such as your name, email address, telephone number and addresses associated with your account or order.
- Transaction information: records of the products, appliance and services you purchase from us.
- Payment information: credit/debit card details and bank account details you provide to make payment for the products and services you purchase from us. These details are not kept on any of our systems, processing of payment is compliant with PCI.
- Ordering and Delivery information: information relating to the ordering of materials, and in some cases delivery to your address will be shared with our suppliers.
- Installation and service history: records relating to the installation of our products at your home or property and information relating to the servicing of Boilers and Gas Checks and all other work carried out by us.
- Information: information about the boilers we install are retained for the purposes of guarantee. These details are shared with the boiler manufacturer and Gas Safe, whom we are legally obliged to inform.
- Records of your discussions with our customer support teams: when you share comments and opinions with us, ask us questions or make a complaint we will keep a record of this. This includes when you send us emails, text messages, phone our customer service team or contact us through social media such as through our Twitter or Facebook page or account.
- How you use our website:mulgas.co.uk when you use the Mulgas website we collect information about the pages you look at and how you use them.
- the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used;
- the right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to opt-out of receiving direct marketing messages;
- the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you; and
- the right to request the blocking or deletion of your personal information where the processing does not comply with applicable data protection laws.
To exercise any of the above rights, or if you have any questions relating to your rights, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: You are not required to provide any of the personal information described above to us, however, if you do not do so, you may not be able to use our services or benefit from reminders when annual services are due, which may have a detrimental affect on the performance of your system and invalidate boiler guarantee.